Anti-Climb Security Spikes
Anti-Climb Security Spikes
Pack Of 10pcs (49cmLength Each),Total Length 4.9m
Effective deterrent against Humans, Cats, Foxes and Large Birds
Ideal for Fences, Walls & Window Sills. (may not deter some cats)
Longest strips on the market at 49cm long more value for money
When cut into 3 narrow strips it will reach 1.5m
Dimensions 49cm X 4.2cm x 1.5cm
UV & Frost Protection for all weathers
Can also be cut into 3 strips to provide 3x Length bends to fit a curve
Great design and easy to use. Simply cut into narrow lengths if needed.
Flexible so they can be attached to curved walls or fences.
10pcs Set, Each strip measures approx. 49cm long x 4.2cm wide x 1.8cm high
Price in GBP
To see carton sizes, prices, stock levels and to place an order please register for an account.Sign in or Register
- Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge and this is clearly shown in the product description.
- Some outer regions of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and offshore islands will incur increased delivery costs. The postcodes of these areas are clearly shown on our Delivery and Postage Price page on our website.
- The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by youselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates.
- The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are a Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/ debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit / credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
- When our courier delivers your goods you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly.
- Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
- If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again.
- We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- All timescales refer to working days.