Dimensions (W/O Canister):L80cm x H9cm x W4cm
> Permanently Kill Garden Weeds without Toxic Chemicals with the Weed Burner
> Powerful Heat Blast Permanently Destroys Plant Cell Structure for Effective Weed Control
> Ideal for Killing Weeds, De-icing Pavements, Unfreezing Water Pipes and Lighting BBQ Grills
> Safe and Easy Operation with Unique Cylinder Locking and Ergonomic Grip Handle
> Dimensions (without canister) – L80cm x H9cm x W4cm / L31” x H3.5” x W2” (approx.)
> The Weed Burner provides an eco-friendly solution to weeding and can also be used to tidy up other areas of the garden such as Patios, Block and Crazy Paving, Pathways, Gravel Driveways, Rockeries and Walls.
> This versatile tool has a range of other potential uses from weeding, to lighting bonfires, fireplaces and BBQ Grills and is also handy in the winter, providing quick and effective method of de-icing pavements and unfreezing water pipes.
Price in GBP
To see carton sizes, prices, stock levels and to place an order please register for an account.Sign in or Register
- Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order, and the location of the delivery address. Some products may incur an additional surcharge and this is clearly shown in the product description.
- Some outer regions of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and offshore islands will incur increased delivery costs. The postcodes of these areas are clearly shown on our Delivery and Postage Price page on our website.
- The carrier is selected by us to operate the best possible service however, we cannot guarantee specific time slots as these may be affected by circumstances outside of our control. For this reason, we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time / any costs incurred by youselves, we recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates.
- The goods will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. If you are a Pro-forma customer i.e those which must pay in cleared funds and opt to pay via credit/ debit card the delivery will be made to the address of the registered debit / credit card holder used to place the order and must be a UK address only.
- When our courier delivers your goods you will be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. For carton deliveries we expect you to count and check the number of cartons you are signing for, if these are pallets please ensure these are checked thoroughly and signed for accordingly.
- Order placed before 12 noon on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered in line with the delivery option you selected, provided your payment has cleared and all goods you ordered are available.
- If your delivery fails to be made on two attempts, your order will be returned to us and if you wish us to redeliver the order you will incur the cost of the delivery charge again.
- We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In the event of a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- All timescales refer to working days.